- Field trips are scheduled four times per school year.
- Field Trips are optional to attend.
- Parents are responsible for any costs and transportation for field trips, unless the Board specifies otherwise.
- Parents are required to attend with their child or arrange for another parent to chaperone their child.
- Siblings are always welcome to attend, unless specified ahead of time.
We encourage our TreeHouse students to wear their TreeHouse T-shirts during each field trip. This helps us recognize our students, not to mention the children look adorable in them!
If you would like to order TreeHouse t-shirts (adult or child) we will have an order form available during the first few weeks of school.